Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW/VIDEO: Teen Fitness Expert Michael Scislow is a Rising Youtube Star

 
 

He may not have the largest portfolio of photos yet, but 19-year-old Michael Scislow is already firmly established as a star, thanks to his much-viewed Youtube workout and exercise VIDEOS (his video "Late April Flexing," included above, has attracted nearly 70,000 views already). He is definitely a teen fitness celebrity online, and it's only a matter of time before we'll be seeing much more of him.

This well-cut Minnesota native took time to answer a few questions from modelJOCK.com. 

Michael's Stats:  
AGE: 19
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 139.5 lbs.
SHOE: 9.5
WAIST: 28"
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Minneapolis, Minnesota
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Burnsville, Minnesota



At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start? 
At 16. I started because I was sick and tired of being that scrawny skater punk with no goals. 


What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement? 
I think my back and shoulders might have to take the award on that one.


What is your workout/exercise routine like? 
It usually consist of a major and minor muscle group combination: legs/shoulder, chest/triceps, etc. For major muscle groups I try to go till failure on my sets.


How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid? 
I like to eat a lot of chicken, burgers, and steaks. I eat fruits and veggies at every meal; I tend to stay away from soda and snack food.


How and when did you start modeling? 
I started getting into it at 18 years old. The whole process is pretty exciting for me.


Besides working out, do you play any sports? 
I played soccer, baseball, I was a swimmer, and I'm an MMA fighter also.

Besides modeling, do you do other kinds of work? What are your long-term professional goals? 
I don't do anything on the side, my long-term goal is to make a decent amount of money from doing what I like to do and that's being in the gym.
 
What is the best way for people to follow your work and progress? 
My Youtube channel would be the number one way to follow me; my channel name is zootycoon92. Also I have a facebook you can add — and that would be michael zootycoon scislow.

Check out more male model videos.
Subscribe to the modelJOCK channel on Youtube!

Featured product:
2(x)ist Sport Range No Show Trunk Black
2(x)ist Sport Range No Show Trunk Black

Freshpair.com

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!