Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: Male Model Eric "Diamond Liger" Wang Shows Muscle and Ripped Abs




With his perfectly proportioned muscular frame and ripped abs, male fitness model Eric "Diamond Liger" Wang is a natural in front of the camera. This Taiwan-born, Texas-based gym hunk took time to do this exclusive INTERVIEW with modelJOCK.com, and share some of his best portfolio shots and a recent workout video.

Eric's Stats
AGE: 23HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 139 lbs

SHOE: 9 and a half

WAIST: 28"

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Sugar Land, Texas

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Taiwan


When and why did you start working out?
I started working out when I was 13, I started because I saw big guys in at school, in the gym and I wanted to be stronger than them.


What do you think are your best physical features? Any areas that you focus on for improvement? 
My best features are that I have an extremely big back and arms. I try to workout all muscles equally, it just happens my chest is smaller.


What is your workout routine like?
My favorite exercises: pushups, pullups, squats, ab work on the high incline bench.


What do you eat and what do you avoid?
My diet is mainly Chinese food my mom cooked, very balanced proportional meals, kept me under 5% body fat for my whole life. The only one thing I avoid is fries, unless they are really really good of course.


How did you get involved in modeling? What has been your proudest moment so far?
I always wanted to be a model, but Houston is just too small a market to excel here. I learned about it through a scouting agency. I'd say my proudest pictures done was working with the photographer Ev Dylan. Really want to be on magazines and be a paid model one day.


Do you play any other sports?
I do mostly combat sports, they work me out and at the same time, boxing, wrestling, bjj, anything you can name I've done. Want to be in the ring sometime.



What kind of work do you do?
I am a personal trainer/coach that can get people lean really fast. I also wrote a book called 200/1. So many dreams — writing, training, modeling, singing, and designing clothes all together; if I succeed I can avoid having just one day job.
 
What's the best way to follow your work?
I have a website, www.diamondligergym.com with many videos in the media section. My book is coming out soon in less than 3 weeks.

Don't miss the action.
Subscribe to the modelJOCK channel on Youtube!

 
HOT MEN'S WEAR OF THE WEEK:
Andrew Christian Show-It Low Profile Brief

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!