Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: Male Model Syd Brisbane Commands Attention with Muscular Form


It's hard not to notice Syd Brisbane when you see him in a photo. This muscular male model commands your attention with his look as well as his well-built, six-foot frame. His natural good looks as well as the results of his commitment to physical fitness come together with impressive results in his portfolio. In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, this impressive 24-year-old shares his thoughts about fitness, modeling and goals.


Syd's Stats
AGE: 24
HEIGHT: 6'0”
WEIGHT: 174
SHOE: 12.5
WAIST: 30"
CHEST: 32"
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Miami, Florida
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Kansas City, Missouri   


At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?

From infancy it seems sports and competition have been part of my life. When I was young, soccer was my favorite. In high school I was introduced to American football, then track & field. In my freshman year of college, I began to realize how important it was to take care of myself. Entering college with a healthy mindset and working on my body, flexibility, and techniques for the upcoming season made me feel ahead of the game. I took in as much as I could from workouts, and also from my strength and conditioning coach. I am still learning each and every day. Teaching others what I know, learning from other fitness enthusiasts makes my job that much more enjoyable.
 

What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?
I know I am blessed with great genes. I am grateful to my parents for that, but I really haven’t thought about my best physical attribute. If anything, perhaps my freckles, brown eyes, or abs make me a standout, based on what others have told me. I try to improve on everything, personal training and attention to my health. Importantly, for modeling I work to maintain my look, feel and enjoyment of life overall.
 

What is your workout/exercise routine?
My workout routine is always evolving, which makes it enjoyable. Sometimes I can fit in two workouts every other day, but usually this is not the case. My approach is a mixture of anaerobic and aerobic exercises. Trail running, weightlifting, cross fit, burnouts and ring exercise are all incorporated in combination or isolated categories. It really depends on how I feel that day. But I always try to keep my routine well balanced and maintain a healthy eating style.


How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
To be honest, this is tricky I love to eat. I can eat everything and anything; my eyes are usually too big for my stomach. Even though I am hungry all day I still watch what I eat. After eating healthy for a couple of weeks or months it's pretty hard to get out of the routine. Yes, on occasion I order pizza and fill up. The only thing I really avoid is fast food and not eating.
 

How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far?
I started about two years ago. It was just to make some extra cash doing promotional modeling. I really didn’t take it seriously until I recently began work with a talent assistant. Since then I have received offers from top photographers, been featured on OhLaLamag.com and now am featured on ModelJock.com. I was also recently granted an editorial feature for Bello Magazine, to be photographed by Kemuel Valdes (of Miami Florida). Connecting with industry professionals is so exciting. Their attention to my look is affirmation of my talent and potential. It's always a pleasure getting paid for showing off the eye of a photographer.


Besides working out, do you play any sports? 
Yes, I enjoy biking, trail running, football, basketball; pretty much all sports and anything competitive. I am part of a sponsored obstacle running team here in Miami.


Besides modeling, do you do other kinds of work and if so, what do you do? What are your long-term professional goals, both as a model and aside from that?
I am very fortunate to be a personal trainer and gym manager. I love my job and I love modeling. I have some interest in acting, doing commercials and possibly film work. I will continue modeling as long as I can be successful at it. Then, later on when things change I will go to the next challenge or interest. 


What is the best way for people to follow your work and progress?
Thank you ModelJock.com for this great honor and exposure opportunity. I have long known of your high quality work am proud to have been selected and showcased by you. I wish you continued success and longevity. Below is a link to my most recent feature and how I may be followed: 

• Web Features: Summer Heat / OhLaLa Presents Syd Brisbane                      http://www.ohlalamag.com/en/2011/08/summer-heat-ohlala-presents-syd-brisbane.html#more
 
• You can follow me on:
    Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/1792606
    ModXchange: http://www.modxchange.com/Syd/

Subscribe to modelJOCK on Youtube!

 
FreshPair's National Underwear Day  


Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!