Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: European Male Model Cédric Andries Shows Sex Appeal and Solid Goals



A fashion technology student, 20-year-old Cédric Andries has also attracted attention as a male model, thanks to his lean, sexy physique and chiseled face. Whether it's in fashion, men's underwear or other styles, this young model shows his talent and ability. In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, Cédric shares his thoughts about the industry and his own body and fitness regimen.




Cédric's Stats
AGE: 20

HEIGHT: 180 cm

WEIGHT: 70 kg

SHOE: 43

WAIST: 78 cm

CHEST: 99 cm

HIPS: 96 cm

SIZE: 48

JEANS: 29

NECK: 39

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Herning (Denmark), Ghent (Belgium), London (UK)

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Belgium

At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?
As a young child I used to play a lot of tennis. I always had a rather muscular body. At the age of 16 I started defining my body by going to the gym.
 

What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?
I never did any powertraining. The only body part I train with weights is my chest. Except for that, I train my abs and I do a lot of cardio. I focus on my upper body because I have naturally muscled legs.


What is your workout/exercise routine like?
• 45 minutes abtraining: sit-ups and other exercises
• 15 minutes chest training
• 45 minutes cardio
 

How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
I gain weight easily, so I'm always careful with what I eat. When I want to look sharp, I eat smaller portions and I avoid sugar.
 

How and when did you start modeling?
I started modeling when I was 19. I study fashion technology, so modeling is a great way to meet interesting people in the business.


Besides working out, do you play any sports?
I love running. I also play tennis, but not as much as I used to.


What are your long-term professional goals, both as a model and aside from that?
I study fashion technology, so modeling is a great way to meet interesting people in the buisiness. I don't have big expectations from modeling because I'm aware of my shortcomings. Nevertheless, I love modeling and I take every opportunity I get. After I graduate, I'd like to organize fashion events. Also having my own store is something I'd like to achieve.
 

What is the best way for people to follow your work?
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1840734
http://www.borderfield.com/modeldetail.php?model_id=1905
http://www.facebook.com/people/Cédric-Andries/772552490

Subscribe to the modelJOCK Youtube Channel!


Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!