Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: At 6'3", Male Model Marshall Justice Towers Over the Competition


Standing an impressive 6'3" tall, Los Angeles-based male model Marshall Justice cuts an impressive profile in his fitness, fashion and artistic work. In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with modelJOCK.com, Marshall shares some of his latest and best work.



Marshall's Stats
 AGE: 27
HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 180 lbs.
SHOE: 13
WAIST: 32"
WHAT CITY DO YOU LIVE IN? Los Angeles, California
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Oakland, California


At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?
I started working out at 15. I was playing competitive basketball and football and had to stay in shape as I advanced in levels of competition, including college basketball.


What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement? 
My best attribute is my smile, and as I've become more serious with my workout routine, I focus on my abs and arms.


What is your workout/exercise routine?
I like to workout four days a week in the gym and on my rest days I'll do some cardio at the track. I like using the free weights and heavy ab workouts. I also like doing a good workout inside the sauna.


How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
I don't have a strict diet because of my metabolism. I'm lucky — I can pretty much eat anything I want. But I don't drink alcohol that is the biggest part of my diet that i make sure i don't take in. I also avoid eating to much fast food i love eating healthy by having fruits and salads and pasta.


How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far?
I started modeling four years ago. I signed up for a local modeling competition and was runner up and got great reviews from the judges and continued in the business. My proudest moment was last year, when I had two calendars out nationally.
Besides working out, do you play any sports?
I play basketball to stay in shape and play in some local leagues.


What are your long-term professional goals, both as a model and aside from that?
I also do acting. My goal is to become a successful male model working with every designer and product while doing runway shows all over the world, especially overseas. I would also like to enhance my acting skills so that I can convert my modeling into a successful acting career. Outside of that, I would love to help out new models like I have been helped in my short career.


What is the best way for people to follow your work? 
Right now the best way of following me is www.modelmayhem.com/marshalljustice and http://facebook.com/marshall.justice1. The Webpage is in the process of being created.

Subscribe to modelJOCK on Youtube!


Comments

Post a Comment

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!