Order the New Uncensored Book!

British Teen Male Model Max Thomas Shows Talent on a Global Scale


PHOTOS BY WYN BLIGHT CLARK - WYN B PHOTOGRAPHY 

With a name like Max Thomas, you should expect big things. This 18-year-old British male model does nothing short of impress with his portfolio of work, as well as his dedication to staying in shape and following his career path. 

In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with modelJOCK.com, this fast-rising teen model shares his goals and regimen.

Max's Stats
AGE: 18
HEIGHT: 6"
WEIGHT: 196 lbs.
SHOE: 11
CHEST: 47"
WAIST: 31"
ARMS: 17"
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? London — born and raised




When and why did you start working out?
I started training weights when I wanted to improve my strength for judo. I was always quite a big boy with a lot of natural power, but I wanted to make my body more solid. This is where an effective weight training program came in. My father showed me the way in the gym and inspired me to develop my physique to the best of my ability. It is down to him that I look the way I do, simply because he showed me how to train, what to eat and what to avoid.



What do you think is your best body part?
My best attribute is probably my triceps. They naturally have quite a good flare to them and are responsible for most of my arm size! I always train my back extremely hard as I feel I naturally have wide hips and so this creates a better V taper.



What is your workout routine?
I train weights four days a week, splitting up my body in order for effective rest days. My cardio fluctuates, depending on how I look. If I feel like I need to look a bit leaner or I know I have a shoot coming up I will do an hour of speed walking everyday.


What about your diet?
I eat pretty clean all year round, but obviously balance is extremely important. I come from a large Greek Cypriot family where food is often the main event of all occasions. Monday to Friday I eat relatively strict. High protein, moderate carbs and low fats. I try and keep away from pastas and breads as they always seem to bloat me out so I stick to rice cakes, white rice and oatmeal. Saturday I like to have a small relatively healthy cheat meal, usually this is Sushi, as it is or of my favorite foods and Sunday I eat pretty much whatever I want. This keeps me focused and also gives you a new lease of life when you start eating strict again on a Monday.


When did you start modeling? 
I started modelling when I was 16 and had some success with agencies. However, I found that I didn't have the muscle mass after dieting and looked quite small and skinny in photos but was extremely defined. I decided to take a year out and focus on gaining some size. I think this was successful as you can see in my most recent pictures.


What has been your proudest moment so far?
I feel I still haven't achieved my proudest moment in my career as yet as I am so young. Being featured on this website has made me quite happy though!


Do you play any other sports?
Most of the sports I play are for my physical benefits, however I am a big fan of table tennis and was once ranked nationally in England. I am also a black belt kick boxer and set up my own club teaching techniques and cardio. Working out is pretty much my lifestyle and very fulfilling.


What are your long-term career goals?
I'm about to start as a gap student at a school in September 2012. I will mainly be teaching sports and cannot wait. I currently help out in my family property company managing residential and commercial property which I also thoroughly enjoy. The future has so many opportunities for me that I just want to seize them all. I am keen to become a qualified personal trainer as I already receive many emails of people asking me training and nutrition advice. I have also toyed with the idea of owning my own gym. This is a dream that would one day make me very happy.


What's the best way to follow your work?
The best way to keep up to date with me is on Twitter. I am a keen Tweeter, haha!
@MaximusSThomas here is where I post what photographers I have worked with or who I am working with in the future, it is where I post nutrition advice and general information about training and a healthy lifestyle.

My model mayhem site is the best place to see my whole portfolio.
Www.modelmayhem.com/maximust

Lastly I'd just like to thank everybody who is supporting my dream and who have made this all possible. A big thank you to all my family for putting up with me when I'm on low-carb days, to all my friends for understanding that I can't always go out to restaurants and be social and finally to anybody who has given me advice in the past to help me get to where I am today. 



Don't miss a thing. Follow modelJOCK on Twitter!


300x250 Men

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!