Order the New Uncensored Book!

British Male Model Dan Pudney Models Men's Underwear and Talks about Motivation

Dan Pudney, photographed by Hotsnapz Photography

PHOTOS BY HOTSNAPZ PHOTOGRAPHY & FOREVER IMAGERY

British male model Dan Pudney has a natural way in front of the camera. His natural sexy looks translate well into images that make up his stunning portfolio — and he sure knows how to make a hockey stick look sexy, too. 

In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, this 24-year-old male model talks about the motivation that got him into shape, and how he keeps looking good. 

Dan Pudney, photographed by Forever Imagery

Dan's Stats
AGE: 24
HEIGHT: 6'1”
WEIGHT: 165 lbs
SHOE: 11
WAIST: 32”
CHEST: 40”
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Bexhill, England
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Born in London, England


Dan Pudney, photographed by Hotsnapz Photography

At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?
I started when I was 18. I was quite heave,y so I began working out to lose weight.


Dan Pudney, photographed by Forever Imagery

What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?
My best physical attributes are my face and my eyes. I focus on chest and my abs which seem to need more work for now. They are steadily responding though.


Dan Pudney, photographed by Hotsnapz Photography

What is your workout/exercise routine?
Most mornings I go for a run. Later, after work, at the gym I train my chest, all arm muscle groups, shoulders and back. My legs get a good workout from running and from gymnastics training.


Dan Pudney, photographed by Forever Imagery

How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
I try to avoid eating all fast food and instead focus on eating slow, energy-releasing foods, like porridge, fruits, vegetables and meats, including fish, which is really high in protein.


Dan Pudney, photographed by Hotsnapz Photography

How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far?
Actually, throughout my youth I began being photographed by friends. Then I did some portfolio building but only recently signed with professional management and began modeling professionally. Seeing myself in photos and being proud of what I see is quite an accomplishment, I think. I also would like to acknowledge Forever Imagery Photography (UK) http://www.modelmayhem.com/2429669 and HOTSNAPZ Photography (UK) http://www.modelmayhem.com/332795 for doing such a great job. I learned so much and really enjoyed working with these talented photographers.


Dan Pudney, photographed by Hotsnapz Photography.

Besides working out, do you play any sports?
I do gymnastics training once a week and coach classes about three times a week. I also enjoy swimming whenever I can fit it in. So I am pretty active throughout my week.


Besides modeling, what other kinds of work do you do?
In my full time job I am a retail supervisor. Long term, very recently I have been thinking about pursuing video gaming voice over work. Of course, I want to continue modeling and maybe later on a bit of acting.


Dan Pudney, photographed by Hotsnapz Photography

What is the best way for people to follow your work and progress?
Firstly, thank you to ModelJOCK for this very generous exposure opportunity. I greatly appreciate the attention to my look. My modeling and portfolio may be followed at Model Mayhem (http://www.modelmayhem.com/2513954) and at Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dan-Pudney-Model/318887898169933
)

Get more action.
Subscribe to the modelJOCK channel on Youtube!

 

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!