Order the New Uncensored Book!

Sao Paulo Flashback: Male Model Marco Antonio Shows off his Body Test Shots




PHOTOS BY MARK EDWARD STUDIO

I've been photographing male models for quite a while, so every now and then I like to go back and review photos from the past. So it was nice to hear from one of my models, Marco Antonio, asking if I could post some of the photos that we did together several years ago in his home town of São Paulo, Brazil. 

Here are a few of our favorite test shots. (I'll be visiting Rio de Janeiro next month, so hope to bring back some shots of new models from Brazil.)

 





Don't miss a thing.

 
Free shipping

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!