Order the New Uncensored Book!

Male Model Lee Hamilton Shares his Work Out Routine and Shows Muscle


PHOTOS BY GILLES CROFTA

In a short amount of time, 24-year-old male model Lee Hamilton — who is originally from Germany but is now based in England — has attracted a lot of attention. Maybe it's his muscular, 6'1"-inch frame. Maybe it's his piercing blue eyes. And maybe it's the professional approach he's taken to developing a fitness and diet regimen. And of course, the portfolio shots done by the talented photographer Gilles Crofta helps a lot, too.

In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, Lee shares the detailed secrets behind how he has built his body into what it is today.



Lee's Stats

AGE: 24

HEIGHT: 6'1"

WEIGHT: 84 kg

SHOE: UK 9

WAIST: 34"

BICEPS: 15" 
CHEST: 43"
QUADS:  23"
CALF: 17"

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Loughborough, England

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Rinteln, Germany

 
At what age did you start working out, and why?

I started training around two years ago, but only recently started taking it seriously. I got my hands on a nice little training program and I'm planning on seeing some good results in the near future. In my late teens I had an extremely metamorphic build. It was then I knew something needed to change.



What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?

I feel that my most dominant feature are my shoulders. Through boxing they have been well conditioned and gained a good mass base. My legs need a lot of work and I am focusing on making improvements there very soon.

 

What is your workout/exercise routine?
Monday: Chest/Biceps
Bench press: 4 x 6-8
Incline press 4 x 6-8
Weighted dips 4 x 10-12
Cable fly's 4 x 20
Unsupported bicep curls 4 x 10-12
Hammer curls 4 x 10-12
Reverse barbell curls 4 x 10

Tuesday: Legs
Squats 4 x 8-10
Leg press 4 x 8-10
Leg extension 4 x 10-12
Russian deadlifts 4 x 10
Weighted calf raises 4 x 15

Wednesday: Shoulders/Triceps
Shoulder press: 4 x 8
Lateral raises 4 x 10
Cable lateral raises 4 x 15
Seated rear delt raises 4 x 12
Upright rows 5 x 10-12
Skull crushers 4 x 10
Tricep extension 4 x 10-12
Overhead rope extension 4 x 10-12

Thursday: Back/Traps
Pull ups 3 x 15-20
Lat pulldown 4 x 10
Seated row 3 x 12
Close grip pull downs 3 x 12
Hex bar shrugs 5 x 15-20
Weighted back extensions 3 x 10

Friday: Arms
Tricep pushdowns 4 x 12
Skull crushers 4 x 8
Weighted dips 4 x 6
Dumbbell curls 4 x 12
Barbell Curls 5 x 10
Concentration curls 3 x 10
1 set of 21's

Saturday: High intensity calisthenics, abs and core

Sunday: REST :)



How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
Due to being in a relationship with a sports nutritionist, my diet has recently become very good. Around six months ago, I would live off fast food and microwave meals. I now have a nicely constructed diet plan.
My normal day would consist of:
Breakfast: Oats with mixed nuts, raisins and fruit with a green tea
Mid afternoon snack: Tuna, other fish, nuts or humous on wheat bread
Lunch: Pasta with either chicken, turkey or fish
Dinner: Fish/Chicken with sweet potatoes and vegetables
Before bed: Oats or peanut putter on wheat bread
 

How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far?
I started modeling around three months ago, I am still new to the industry and can't wait to see what the future holds. I contacted the brilliant Gilles Crofta, then spent hours experimenting with my look to see what works and what doesn't. I enjoyed every minute of it. In addition to working with Gilles, my proudest moment to date would obviously be this feature in modelJOCK! Thank you so much for this incredible exposure opportunity and affirmation of my potential as a professional model.



Besides working out, do you play any sports?
Before taking training seriously, I competed at a high level of basketball and had trials for a national level team. Unfortunately, due to injuries I had to stop. I used to box, primarily for fitness, but also to have a bit of fun in the ring! As a lifeguard, I am required to keep up my fitness so I try to swim at least once a week.

Besides modeling, what other kinds of work do you do?
For work, I have my current job and modeling. My main goal within the industry is to become known worldwide. I would love to inspire people by my accomplishments in the job. I look forward to traveling the world, enjoying different cultures, experiencing and learning more about the world.

What is the best way for people to follow your work?
Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2552649
I will also soon have a page on Facebook in which I will update with all my work. Name is yet to be confirmed.


Join the club.


250x240 Women

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!