Order the New Uncensored Book!

Southern Muscle: Male Model Greg Kuchenbecker



PHOTOS BY SOFIA COLTON AND LUIS RAFAEL

Muscular male model Gregory Kuchenbecker is a natural in front of the camera. His classically handsome face and well-defined body have inspired a series of impressive images by photographers Sofia Colton and Luis Rafael (one of my personal favorite photographers of the male model form).
In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with modelJOCK, Greg talks about how he got started in modeling and how he stays in shape, while sharing some excellent photos in which he models underwear and sportswear.


Greg's Stats
AGE: 22
HEIGHT: 5'11”
WEIGHT: 175 lbs
SHOE: 10 1/2”
WAIST: 32”
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Augusta, Georgia
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Charlotte, North Carolina

Photo by Sofia Colton.
At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?
I have been working out since elementary school and have always been active in sports. I started weight lifting in 8th grade. I looked up to masculine role models as a child. I wanted to be like them.


What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?
I believe my abdominal muscles are my best attribute. I focus on my core and chest.
 

What is your workout/exercise routine?
My workout routine is very fast paced. I involve active rest, HIIT training, compound sets, and super sets. I do a lot of core work and body weight type exercises. 


How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
My diet consists of fish, poultry, sushi, and salads. I try to avoid candy and other sweets.


How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far?
I had my first photo shoot in 2010. The most exciting moment was working with Luis Rafael in Miami, Florida (http://www.modelmayhem.com/376919) and Sofia Colton of Augusta, Georgia (http://www.sofiacolton.com/). I learned a lot from him. He is a great photographer and friend.


Besides working out, do you play any sports?
In high school I played football, was a state swimmer, and ran track. I also played football at the collegiate level for Charleston Southern University. My complete sports background is in football, swimming, diving, track, gymnastics and weight training.


Besides modeling, do you do other kinds of work and if so, what do you do? What are your long-term professional goals, both as a model and aside from that?
I have worked for UPS for the past two years, then did some personal training part time. Now, I am a personal trainer and performance coach full time at Gold’s Gym. I would eventually like to train professional athletes and celebrities.


What is the best way for people to follow your work?
I want to thank modelJOCK for this opportunity and am grateful for the attention and exposure this feature will bring to my look and modeling career. If any of the readers wish to follow me, they can view upcoming photos at my Model Mayhem portfolio (http://www.modelmayhem.com/2185667) and at my Facebook profile (http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=767706912).

Be part of modelJOCK!

Original male model photo art, from the Mark Edward Studio/modelJOCK Shop.

Shop New Swimwear at UniversalGear.com

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!