Order the New Uncensored Book!

Photographer Takeem Omar's Sexy Take on the World of Male Models




PHOTOS BY TAKEEM OMAR

At just 21 years of age, photographer Takeem Omar already has an impressive portfolio of work with a variety of male models. In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, this talented lensman shares his thoughts — and some of his best work — with modelJOCK.com. 


Where are you from, and how and when did you start photographing models?
I’m 21 & I live on Long Island, in New York. I started photographing models a little over a year ago, not knowing how much I was going to love it. I was always into photography, I just didn’t know it. It wasn’t until I received a DSLR for Christmas about two years ago that I began to take it seriously. I was never too much into nature and things but once I figured out there was another side to photography I fell in love. I fell in love with being able to be creative.
 

Your work is really impressive. How did you learn your technique, and how would you describe your style?
Thank You! I really don’t think I have a certain technique. I mostly just go with the flow and try to keep it simple. I’m still learning as I go.


What do you look for in a model?
Usually, I look for pretty good facial features, fit body and height.
 

What are your long-range professional goals as a photographer?
I really don’t know what I would like to do with photography. Right now it’s just something I really enjoy. I guess I would like to get my name out and featured in a couple big-name magazines and websites. But for right now, I’m just having fun!
 

What is the best way for us to follow your work?
You can catch my work at www.takeemomar.com or facebook.com/takeemomarphoto. Also, to get updated casting calls, check my Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/1669313

Join the club.


Save on computers & electronics

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!