Order the New Uncensored Book!

Stuart Reardon: From Pro Rugby Player to Male Model & Sex Symbol


PHOTOS BY GILLES CROFTA

The exclusive interview that I did last year with British rugby star Stuart Reardon was such a big hit that both Stuart and I agreed it was high time to do a follow up. And luckily, this muscular athlete has an array of stunning new photographs to accompany the interview, from talented British-based lensman Gilles Crofta. 

Stuart is the ideal cover man for modelJOCK.com — which is no surprise, since he is the epitome of a true model jock. An English professional rugby league footballer, Stuart currently plays for AS Carcassonne in the French Elite One Championship, in southern France. His position is fullback, wing or center. 

But Stuart's muscular frame commands just as much attention as a model as it does on the rugby field. In his latest EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with modelJOCK.com, Stuart reveals some of his proudest moments of the past year, and his thoughts about rugby players as sex symbols. 


How was 2011 for you as a model and as an athlete?
In nearly every part of my life 2011 was a bit of roller coaster. My Rugby team in super league went into administration and pulled out of the super league. My two-year contract came to an end, then I was without a club for a while. On the other hand, modeling started to really take off for me. I did several photo shoots, was repeatedly featured as a model online, received an eight-page spread in Australian DNA Magazine, and landed the front cover of the UK Edition of DNA Mag.


All this was followed by, what I consider my best experience last year, the signing of a new contract in the south of France to play for AS Carcassonne. Living and playing here is a great experience, a fantastic culture change from the UK. AS Carcassonne is a very good club and the French people are very nice. Things have turned around considerably since 2011. I'm happy with my recent choices and thoroughly enjoy living and working in south of France.



Your latest photographs are really beautiful. Where were they taken?
The latest photographs were taken by a great British photographer named Gilles Crofta (http://www.modelmayhem.com/1345854), who I often shoot with when I'm in the UK. We work really well together and have become very good friends. He is a really nice guy, a pleasure to work with and an incredible professional source for development and learning.



What are some of your goals and projects for 2012?
For my team, it would be really nice to win the league or cup with Carcassonne, especially since we are doing really well and share top ranking of the league. This would be a great team and personal achievement. As for modeling, my goal is is to continue gaining valuable experience, to continue developing my artistry and skill for making powerful photos. I'd like to land more cover features, meet and work with the best in the industry.



Do you think that rugby players are sex symbols? Obviously you have lots of fans from the sport, so is that translating into even more "sex appeal" and a greater following as a model?

As is any sport, fans are there for the game, for the players and for the team they support. Athletes have sex appeal, as they are always in great shape to allow them to perform at their highest level. Doing both is like having two jobs. However, because of my sports career I'm better well known than most models. I not only love the attention both careers bring, but I deeply appreciate the love from my fans.

If I may, I would like to thank you and ModelJock for again granting me such a flattering feature exposure experience. Your work to promote young talent is admirable, outstanding and of notable quality. I wish you great success for the future.
 Stuart's Stats:
AGE: 30
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WAIST: 32"
SHOE: 10
CHEST: 52
THIGH: 60
BICEP: 35


To see more of Stuart:

Get the official modelJOCK T-shirt (just like the models wear!)

Free Shipping on all US orders

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!