Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: Male Model Justin Garrett Shares his Exotic Portfolio by Ron Reyes


PHOTOS BY RON REYES

25-year-old Justin Garrett is yet another male model to benefit from posing for the talented, California-based photographer Ron Reyes. In this exclusive interview, Justin shares how he first got started in fitness and modeling, and shows some of the amazing images that Ron has made of him.

Justin's Stats
AGE: 25
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 150 lbs.
WAIST: 28-30"




Where are you from, and where do you live? 
I live in Orange County [California] now, but was raised in northern California [and] was born in El Paso, Texas.

When did you start your workout program, and why?
I started to work out my first year of college, after I came out. I started to work out because I love the male body and wanted to improve mine. 



What is your best body part? Anything you focus on for improvement? If I had to pick a best attribute I would say my eyes — I get the most compliments on my eyes in pics. When at the gym, I focus on my chalets and arms cause those are the one thing I love on a guy! 


What is your workout routine?When I go to the gym, I start out with stretching, then I do cardio, then I go to weights and work out whatever part of the body I need to focus on. I also teach Zumba and TurboKick at 24; it's so much fun seeing people focused on their goals on loosing weight or staying fit! 




What about your diet?My diet is really not all that hard, for me I eat what I want and just turn it into muscle later ... I stay away from soda and fast food as much as I can, but no one is perfect. 

How did you start modeling? What's your proudest moment so far?I started to model in 2006, when photographer Steven Underhill hit me up, and after I saw the pics I fell in love with modeling. My proudest moment was when I got to work with my favorite photographer Ron Reyes! 





What other sports do you play?
I love sports such as water polo, lacrosse, swimming and rugby. 

What kind of work do you, career-wise?As far as job goes I am a dancer and a character and a host at Disneyland, and I love it so much! And besides that, I'm into musical theater, so I love to do shows when I can. I plan to be on broadway someday in the near future.







What's the best way for us to follow your work?
To follow me, you can find me on Facebook just search "justingarrett." or my Model Mayhem page at http://www.modelmayhem.com/justingarrett.


Don't miss a thing.

Get the official modelJOCK T-shirt (just like the models wear!)

Freshpair

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!