Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: Teen Bodybuilder Narayan Murukurthy Talks Muscle and Fitness


Teen bodybuilder Narayan Murukurthy has a compelling presence on the stage. His winning smile and sleek, muscular physique has brought him award-winning attention. In 2011, he won the 2011 Midwest Fitness America's teen male fitness model category, and is currently prepping for the WBFF Male Fitness Model competition in Kansas City, where he'll be the youngest competitor.

And that's not all. This year, Narayan is planning to do a full photo shoot and video interview with modelJOCK.com, so stay tuned for more of his impressive talent.


Narayan’s Stats
AGE: 19
HEIGHT: 5'9”
WAIST: 28”
WEIGHT: 145 lbs
SHOE: 10
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Chicago


When did you start working out, and why?
I started just going to the gym and lifting weights when I was 17. I remember I saw Greg Plitt in a magazine I found, and right then and there I said, "one day I'm going to look like him."  From then on, fitness became a lifestyle for me.


What do you think is the best part of your physique?
I would say my chest and abs are my best body parts. My legs I feel need more mass.
 

What is your workout routine?
My workout routine is a combination of long rest but with many different exercises and more body parts to hit than any usual workout routine.


What about your diet? 
Because of my high metabolism I actually way whatever I want, when I want, in the off-season obviously. When dieting I'll have a pizza for a cheat meal.
 

What are some of your proudest moments so far?
I recently just won the 2011 Midwest Fitness America's teen male fitness model category.  Soon after I had my first photo shoot for a MMA clothing company in Chicago. The best moments I've had in the industry was being able to meet my idols and being onstage knowing that all your hard work will pay off in the end.


Do you play any other sports?
Aside from working out I don't usually play sports anymore.  I did play lacrosse for 2 years for Lacrosse America.


What other kind of work or study are you involved with? 
Aside from modeling, I am a college student. I have plans for becoming a physical therapist.


What are your long-term goals?
As for my long-term goals in the fitness and modeling industry, I want to get my name out there. I am currently prepping for the WBFF Male Fitness Model competition in Kansas City.  I'll be the youngest competitor there. I'd also like to do fashion modeling and some acting in the future.


What's the best way for us to follow your work?
You guys can find me on Facebook and Twitter. Just search my name.


Don't miss a thing. Follow modelJOCK on Twitter!


www.Bjornborg.com

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!