Order the New Uncensored Book!

RAW TALENT: Sean DeLisser, Track Star


Sean DeLisser's nickname is "Speedy," and with good reason. He is so good on the track that he received a major college scholarship in the city where he currently lives, Huntsville, Alabama. Just as impressive as his accomplishments as a track star is his dedication to staying in shape, which is apparent in this selection of nonprofessional test shots that Sean shared with modelJOCK.com. His muscular chest and awesome abs are proof that he's doing something right. 




Sean's Stats
Age: 21
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160
Waist: 32
Shoe size: 9-10




When did you start getting involved with sports?
I have been doing track and field since I was 10 years and from there I learned to harness my running abilities because I want to be able to pass my skills on to children one day when I start a family.




Did you start working out at the same time?
I have been lifting weights since my junior year of high school and continued to lift up to my junior year of college, which is my current year now.




You have excellent muscular definition. What is your workout routine?
The workouts that I do vary according to my track coach. We do some intense workouts like sprints and endurance. My weight coach is always impressed. My coach always says I work hard in the weight room and always give 110%."




What attracts you to the world of modeling?
I like everything about modeling. The clothes, photo shoots, runway, traveling, and most of all meeting new people and making new friends.






modelJOCK's RAW TALENT series showcases aspiring male models from around the country and around the world, with homemade, nonprofessional test photos and interviews. Think you have what it takes to be featured? Contact modelJOCK at MarkEdwardStudio@aol.com.
 
Add modelJOCK and Mark Edward Studio on Facebook!

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!