Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW & VIDEO: Teen Bodybuilder Anthony Stingl Flexes His Way to the Top


Youtube has helped bring a lot of fresh talent to the world's attention. Such is the case with 18-year-old Anthony Stingl, a talented teen bodybuilder who lives in Wales and who has attracted more than 1,000 subscribers in less than a year. He has since launched his own Website, aptly named Mr. Welshy (link below) and begun competing as a bodybuilder.

This muscular talent, who recently was awarded by the National Amateur Bodybuilders Association, is based in Wales. He took time to give modelJOCK.com this exclusive interview, and to share some of his favorite VIDEOS. This is clearly someone to keep your eye on, and we shouldn't be surprised to see even more of him as his career develops.


Anthony's Stats: 
AGE: 18

HEIGHT: 5’10

WEIGHT: 175 pounds / 12 ½ stone
WAIST: 29’

SHOES: 11
HOME: Wales, United Kingdom





At what age did you first get interested in working out?
I started working out at the age of 14. I started out by doing cardio once a week during the summer holidays to try and lose weight, and once I turned 15 I started to do more workouts with weights. I’ve always wanted to be big and never wanted to grow up being skinny or fat, so it’s always been a passion of mine.

When and why did you decide to start posting photos and videos online, and what kind of response have you gotten?
I started posting  pictures online about January 2010 and then posting videos in august 2010. I was worried at first at what response I'd get, but I’ve had a lot of positive comments and now have my own webpage where I’m selling videos; it’s not something I'm regretting.




How does it feel to have so many admirers and followers in your own country and abroad?
It’s really a motivator to have people backing you up and making you feel great, [whether] its people that I’ve met personally here in wales or just comments on YouTube or Facebook. I always make sure I have something exciting to say to them on YouTube or update them what I’m doing on Facebook as long as it’s interesting, but I always make sure there’s something worth watching in my videos.






What is your fitness/workout/exercise regimen like? How about your diet?
Right now I’m doing six days a week, about two hours per day, and I have a strict diet of basically chicken and protein shakes every three hours because I have a competition on the 14th of May which will also be my first one [NOTE: HE DID THE COMPETITION AND WON AN AWARD!]. I couldn’t give a definite workout routine because I always like to change it depending on how I feel about it, but I always make sure I lift heavier every time I go to the gym. 




What do you think are your best physical attributes? Is there any part of your body that you would like to change or aim to work on more?
A lot of people would agree that calves and lats are my best feature and id agree, I always get asked how I get my calves so big but even I don’t know it just seems to be a muscle that reacts well to the workout but I’d like to say pecs and arms are looking good at the moment as well.




What are your ultimate dreams and goals?
I’ve already started working on acting and modeling, and have done some photo shoots and was in a music video, I have a photoshoot on thursday the 12th and an audition for a movie as a soldier, but I’d also like to carry on with bodybuilding and just get a big as I can, but it will be a very interesting year for acting and modeling I think — so watch this space.








Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!