Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: Muscular Male John Creighton Shares His Impressive, Exotic Portfolio


PHOTOS BY JR WILLIAMS
http://islandmalegraphics.com

Muscular male model John Creighton has a truly attention-getting portfolio, which (as indicated in each shot posted) is the creative work of Honolulu-based photographer JR Williams of Island Male Graphics. The stunning scenery and sexy black-and-white poses highlight his incredible physique. In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, John shares the story of how he got to where he is today.



John's Stats
AGE: 25 
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 180 lbs
SHOE: 10.5
WAIST: 30"


Where are you from originally? 
I'm originally from Houston, Texas. I then moved to Colorado for my education, where I graduated with a BA in psychology. From there I moved to Oahu, Hawaii for a year. Currently I'm debating my next move depending on opportunity.


At what age did you start working out? 
I started weight training at the age of 13, which was too young. I am a lifetime athlete and lifting was something that made sense.


What do you think is your best body part? 
I am comfortable in my own skin and feel that my personality is my best trait. From what others have told me, I would say my face.


Anything you focus on in terms of development? 
I would say my stomach, as I have been working on that the most over the past six months. I have always had a 6 pack, but felt that there was room for improvement.
 

What is your workout routine?
My workout routine is generally about four to five days a week. I like to hit two muscle groups a workout. I try to switch up my workouts every few weeks to keep my body guessing.
 

How about your diet?
I have always had an extremely fast metabolism and have to intake a ridiculous amount of calories to put on size. I try to take in at least 6 thousand calories a day, which I achieve by consuming two weight gainer shakes on top of three to four solid meals.
 

How did you get involved in modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far?
I started modeling when I was a senior in high school when i was approached by several people in the industry. I haven't done anything too exciting as Colorado was mostly winter clothing for companies such as Sports Authority. Hawaii was interesting because shoots on location were amazing. It is absolutely beautiful everywhere.
 

What other kinds of work do you do? 
I was an insurance consultant in Oahu, but decided to leave the industry because it was extremely dull and did not have much potential for growth. I plan on working in marketing or advertising because I obtained a degree in psychology to gain a better understanding of how different personalities effect the workforce. Modeling is sort of a "?" for me these days. Recently i have has many offers all over the world, which I have to plan accordingly. I never expected that I would be a professional model and have never been a vein person. At this time I am open to opportunity! 


Besides working out, what other sports are you involved with?
When I was younger i was always involved in traditional sports. These days extreme sports get me going. I love going upside down and pushing boundaries as I am an adrenaline junkie! I excel as snowboarding, wake boarding and mountain biking. Surfing is very fun, but I am still learning.


Get your holiday shopping done NOW. 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!