Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: Male Models, Through the Eyes of Photographer Seth London


Whether he's collaborating with male or female models, photographer Seth London consistently creates work that is sexy, stylish and fashionable.

Originally from Long Island and based in New York City for the past six years, Seth took time to do this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with modelJOCK.com. 


When did you start working with model photography, and what was got you interested in it? 
I always hate this question, LOL. I always tell people I let my work speak for itself. However I started model photography from looking at other photographers who shoot male models so clean and crisp and I wanted to be able to shoot models in that similar feel.


Your images are sexy, stylish and fashionable. How would you describe your own style, and what are your goals in terms of the visual elements?
They are all the above. I capture the male figure and being [in] a way that captivates the eyes. My style of shooting is like a riddle. it makes you think and wonder how Seth did that. I like to be simple [and] effective. I prefer [the] model to be stationed, grounded to the floor. i let the light and shadows tell the visual effect of my photography.


What do you look for in a male model?
• nice body
• nice teeth
• nice eyes
• chiseled face
• nice hair
…also some one who has a nice personality and [is] willing to go the extra mile for the shot.


What has been your proudest moment so far as a photographer?
The cover of Paper magazine, shooting Fat man scoop and meeting Nigel Baker at NYFW.


How can we follow your work?
• www.sethlondonnyc.com
• www.londonwashere.blogspot.com


Subscribe to modelJOCK on Youtube!


Diesel, Levi's and G-Star Jeans at Universal Gear

Comments

Post a Comment

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!