Order the New Uncensored Book!

Teen Male Model Yeison Poses in Men's Underwear

Teen male model Yeison poses in men's underwear for modelJOCK.com.

PHOTOS BY MARK EDWARD STUDIO

Nineteen-year-old Yeison is a handsome young guy, always ready with a beautiful smile graced by his braces. In this quick test shoot, I showcased the talent of this teen male model in men's underwear and in jeans. It's a nice start to his portfolio.

••••••
Save up to 60% on Latin America travel on LatinFlyer.com
••••••

Stay tuned to modelJOCK.com for more from this series, and also check out the modelJOCK YouTube channel for videos and slideshows. And follow me on Instagram (@markedwardstudio) to see even more!

Interested in my uncensored collectible male art? For even more artistic male photography, check out my brand-new collector's male photo book, BARE: Male Nudes of the Early 21st Century, with nearly 150 pages of never-before-seen full male nude photography (just $11.99 for the eBook edition). Also check out Art of the Male Body (which features more than 140 pages of never-before-seen artistic nude photos — and the electronic PDF version is just $9.99), as well as modelJOCK WET: Male Models Underwater, my male photography book that features some of my sexiest male models, including artistic nudes you won't see anywhere else (eBook version just $11.99)! 
 
Flashing a sexy smile, handsome teen male model Yeison poses for modelJOCK.com.


Sexy men's underwear looks great on teen male model Yeison.
Teen male model Yeison flashes his sexy smile.
Teen male model Yeison flashes a serious look while posing in men's underwear.

Braces enhance the sexy smile of teen male model Yeison.
Pump! men's underwear is popular with a lot of men today.
Teen male model Yeison poses in Pump! men's underwear.
Nineteen-year-old Yeison is a South American male model just starting out.
Super sexy men's underwear shows some skin on this teen male model.
A sporty look works great for teen male model Yeison.
Teen male model Yeison works a casual look.
Classic style for teen male model Yeison.

Comments

  1. Thankfulness to my father who stated to me concerning this blog, this webpage is really remarkable. capitalone.com login

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot! facebook.com login

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!