Order the New Uncensored Book!

REAL MAN: Muscular Elijah Shares his Personal Photos







Fitness fan Elijah shows off his muscular form.
I frequently get contacted by fitness fanatics and aspiring male models from around the globe. So every now and then, I choose one to feature here on modelJOCK.com, with their own real-life photos. Today, I've chosen Elijah. Check out this sexy guy and his good looks as he flexes his muscles and poses in men's underwear. I'd love to get him down to New York City someday to pose for modelJOCK.com and also my YouTube channel!


Name: Elijah
Home: Springfield, Massachusetts
Age: 33
Height 5' 7" 
Weight 139
Chest 42" 
Waist 30" 
Biceps 15"
Shoe size 9


Elijah's story:


I started exercising at age 15, my goals right now are pretty much to maintain. Workout plan (latest incarnation ): 
Day 1: 6 sets rows, 6 sets pulldowns, 6 sets weighted crunches, 6 sets leg lifts, 6 sets obliques extensions, 6 sets triceps press. 
Day 2: 6 sets bench press (switch between upper and lower), 6 sets biceps curls, 6 sets shoulder shrugs, 6 sets overhead press, and 6 sets back extensions. 
Day 3: rest. Then repeat days 1 through 3. Also, I do several hours of cardio a day (basketball, biking, any other sport)

My biceps have alwaya looked good from day 1, but my shoulders are where I have improved the most, even though it does not necessarily look it.
I'm trying to improve abdominals currently.


Want more? For even more artistic male photography, check out my brand-new collector's male photo book, BARE: Male Nudes of the Early 21st Century, with nearly 150 pages of never-before-seen full male nude photography (just $11.99 for the eBook edition). Also check out Art of the Male Body (which features more than 140 pages of never-before-seen artistic nude photos — and the electronic PDF version is just $9.99), as well as modelJOCK WET: Male Models Underwater, my male photography book that features some of my sexiest male models, including artistic nudes you won't see anywhere else (eBook version just $11.99)!  










Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!