Order the New Uncensored Book!

Male Fitness Model Chris "The Ab Show" White Talks Abs and Staying in Shape


Chris "The Ab Show" White

HEIGHT: 5’9”

WEIGHT: 175 lbs.

SHOE: 9

WAIST: 31”

CHEST: 44”
ARMS: 17”

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Cliffwood, New Jersey

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Born and raised in New Jersey




At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?
I started at a very early age I because growing up I was involved in many different sports activities. I started taking it very seriously in high school as I prepared to get an athletic scholarship in baseball.



What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement? 
I definitely feel it’s my abs. It’s a body part everyone has but just unsure on how to make them appear.




What is your workout/exercise routine? 
I normally do a 5 day slit doing one body part daily. Something like this:

Mon- Chest
Tue- Back
Wed- Legs
Thurs- Shoulders
Friday- Arms

*Abs and calves every other day mixed with 5-6 days of cardio.

What about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid? 
I eat a high protein, low fat, low carb diet.  I eat lean protein like chicken, fish, ground turkey and steak.  Carbohydrates are sweet/baked potatoes, brown rice and or green leafy veggies.




How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far? 
I started modeling about 2 years ago. I had a friend who needed a few males for a shoot so I did it and things took off from there. As far as exciting, its been a lot of working with different photographers, understanding concepts and capturing that perfect photo.




Besides working out, do you play any sports? 
Yes, I play or played baseball, basketball and football.





Besides modeling, do you do other kinds of work and if so, what do you do? What are your long-term professional goals?

I’m also in sales and have worked for fortune 500 companies. In my spare time I like learning and investing in real-estate. My long-term goals as a model are definitely to make in impact especially in the fitness industry, makes some covers, meet some amazing people and become an inspiration to others. Aside from that I just look to become a role-model to people and be able to impact their lives in one way or another.


What is the best way for people to follow your work?

I have a few social networks people can find me at:

Facebook.com/Christheabshow
Twitter.com/Christheabshow
Modelmayhem.com/Christheabshow
Youtube.com/Christheabshow
www.christheabshow.com
(Coming soon)



WIN A $250 GIFT CARD FROM FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES! 
CLICK IN THE BOX BELOW TO ENTER NOW:

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!