Order the New Uncensored Book!

Bodybuilder, Wrestler and Muscular Male Model Mat Rogers Talks Muscle & Modeling


Mat's Stats
Age: 20
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 195 lbs.
Shoe: 10
Waist: 31"
Biceps: 19"
Chest: 46"
Current city: Orlando, Florida
Home town: Madison, Wisconsin


At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?
I started working out when I was 16 after a severe football injury. I have not missed more than a week or so since then.


What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?
I feel like my best physical attribute is my chest and also my arms. I have often been told that I have an “All American” look, with a thick chest and big arms. However, I focus most on improving my abs. They are hard gainers, but lately I’ve really stepped up working on them.


What is your workout/exercise routine?
My workout consists of usually hitting each body part twice a week depending on how they feel.  I try to train heavy most of the time.
 

How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
My diet has become very strict over the past 3 months.  I recently competed in a bodybuilding competition so I'm treating myself for a few days to “normal” food. Normally I eat 6 meals a day with meals either being high in protein, carbs or high in protein and fats. This protein comes from chicken, beef, tuna, eggs, and shakes.  My weakness is definitely peanut butter, which my diet allows, but unfortunately only in limited quantity. 

How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far in terms of modeling?
I started modeling about six months ago per advice from a friend who thought it a good idea for me to get my face out there. The most exciting moments thus far have been the finished product, the photos received from my photo shoots. I have grown to appreciate and realize the art of modeling and photography. I am especially appreciative having worked with Deon Jackson http://www.modelmayhem.com/2353798, Phillip Michael http://www.modelmayhem.com/1134592 and Dan Ray of http://www.RXMuscle.com.





Besides working out, do you play any sports?
Besides working out, I keep active by playing racquetball, basketball and football.



What are your long-term professional goals, both as a model and aside from that?
I have been a professional wrestler for the past year. I knew nothing about it in the beginning, but I have significantly developed in the sport and now love being in front of the camera, putting a hurt on others who think they can stand on the mat with me! My goal is to eventually decide on some aspect of the modeling and fashion world then make a full-time career out of it.
 

What is the best way for people to follow your work and progress?
The best way to follow my modeling work is through ModelMayhem.com at http://www.modelmayhem.com/2597136.  My wrestling work can be followed at http://videos.thundersarena.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=215.

Thank you ModelJock.com for this great exposure opportunity!!



************

Get more action. Watch the modelJOCK channel on Youtube!



300x250 Men

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!