Order the New Uncensored Book!

Male Model Josh Martindale Shares the Secrets to his Success, and his Sexy Portfolio


PHOTOS BY DENNIS COVEY

JOSH'S STATS
AGE: 26
HEIGHT: 6ft 3in
WEIGHT: 175 (lb)
SHOE: 12.5/13
WAIST: 31.5
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? San Diego, CA
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Proudly claim Hale'iwa, Hawai'i.
 

 At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?
I started taking my fitness regimens seriously at age 21, after I noticed my surfing capabilities took a dive (no pun intended) for the worse. I quit nearly all partying and jumped back into full-body/core/cardio routines.
 

What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?
I've been complimented on my physique before; the thighs, chest and abs, of course. But I noticed one feature that receives good attention is my nose! And I'd like to improve on my shoulders - in terms of strength and appearance, but I tend to shy away from isolation.
 

What is your workout/exercise routine?
Most of my workouts involve the entire body and as many movements it can do: handstand/wall-walk combos, pull-ups, muscle ups, rope climbs, and the list goes on. One of the best things I've began doing is YOGA, a whole new concept of strength and flexibility for me. Love it.


How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
Cereals and grains nearly never find their way into my basket. I buy raw veggies and meats, and have become quite skilled in the culinary arts. I avoid starches and sugars, but have been known to occasionally hop to the Blue Bunny's ice cream tune. (Don't judge!)
 

How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far in terms of modeling?  
When in the Navy, I was approached in Korea to do a photo shoot and runway show. Since then, I've become quite fond of modeling. It is most exciting to open up in front of the lens. I must give credit to San Diego photogapher Dennis Covey http://www.modelmayhem.com/102290 for his brilliant work, guidance and valued friendship.
 

Besides working out, do you play any sports?
Love the sea and surf, occasionally daring the tow-in surf, but mostly stick to paddling into 6ft to 15ft waves. I'm too picky if it's below 5-6ft in height, although longboards can be fun. I also enjoy softball and golf. 


Besides modeling, do you do other kinds of work and if so, what do you do? What are your long-term professional goals, both as a model and aside from that?
Well, this is always tough. I was an Intelligence analyst with our government and have turned to personal training as a daily job. I love teaching my group classes, but my aspirations are to go on the road and tour in my rock band. We are currently laying down our first album and hope to share our music with the world!
 
What is the best way for people to follow your work and progress?
Thank you ModelJock for this great exposure opportunity! I can be followed at Model Mayhem http://www.modelmayhem.com/2214310.  

Get more action! Watch the modelJOCK channel on Youtube.

 
Freshpair.com

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!