Order the New Uncensored Book!

Male Model Lane Carter: Standing Tall, with more than 6 Feet of Pure Talent




Standing 6'2", male model Lane Carter commands a striking presence in his portfolio, which has grown quickly since he started posing just six months ago. 

He's captured the eye of an array of talented photographers, and in this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, Lane shares the inside story of how he got where he is today.

LANE'S STATS
AGE: 30
HEIGHT: 6'2”
WEIGHT: 165 lbs
SHOE: 11
WAIST: 33”
CHEST: 42”
BICEP: 15”
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Phoenix, Arizona
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY? Chicago 


At what age did you start your fitness/workout program, and why did you start?  
I started eight years ago (2003) because it was a social thing with my friends and I fell in love with it.


What do you feel is your best physical attribute? Any body parts you focus on the most in terms of improvement?
I feel my best physical attribute is my chest. However I am working on my abs and legs more than anything now.


What is your workout/exercise routine? 
I try to do everything in 10/6 repetition sets, but I also vary this going heavier and heavier with the weight as I move through reps. And then I change it to avoid tricking the muscle. Muscle is built by never allowing the muscle to get complacent with the routine.


How about your diet — what do you eat and what do you avoid?
I try to eat a high-protein diet, and remain very conscious to the amount of my protein intake, in addition to snacking on the right things like raw vegetables. For the most part carbohydrates are very closely counted in the family. So I try to avoid sugars and sweets. A great snack for me is nuts, raw potatoes, raw green beans, and all natural fruits. We eat a lot of organic food.


How and when did you start modeling? What has been your proudest or most exciting moment so far?
I was looking for gigs on Craigslist then found one that paid 100 bucks. I shortly thereafter found out about Model Mayhem, connected with another photographer then soon found a manager who is now helping me build my modeling brand. My proudest moment, having only modeled for 6 or months, is this feature opportunity with modelJOCK.com. I am also grateful to photographers Don Thompson http://www.modelmayhem.com/612137, Jason Dodson http://jdodson.net and Derrick Nez (DNez Photography) http://www.modelmayhem.com/1866049 for glowing contributions to my portfolio.


Besides working out, do you play any sports?
Yes I do play sports. I like billiards, basketball, golf, football and tennis. I am a great swimmer. I guess I'm a bit of a sports fanatic.


Besides modeling, do you do other kinds of work? What are your long-term professional goals, both as a model and aside from that?
Well for my day job I am fashion coordinator and events planner for a major clothing retail chain. As far as modeling is concerned I would like to get to a point where I am regularly paid for doing it. Now it's just a hobby. The sky is the limit as far as that goes. For my non-modeling professional goals, I am not sure. I certainly have not reached the ceiling of my ambitions, but right now things are OK. I am not really looking to make any major changes.


What is the best way for people to follow your work and progress? 
Before answering this question I would like to again thank modelJOCK.com for this generous exposure opportunity. It is a great boost to my confidence and greatly helps my public presence as a model. 

The best way for people to continue following my progress is through my Model Mayhem portfolio and through my upcoming Facebook fan site, which very soon will be linked at my Model Mayhem page - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1778905.

 Join the club!

 
Denim Sale 20% Off All Denim

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!