Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW/VIDEO: "Asian Muscle Beast" Khoi Thanh Le and Team Iron Muscle




Khoi Thanh Le is a beast. At least that's how he describes himself on his Facebook page and Youtube channel. And based on the ripped, flexing muscles on this 20-year-old bodybuilder's muscular frame, it's easy to see why. 

Khoi's perfectly proportioned body is an example of how dedication and a good workout strategy can pay off. Here, he offers his own workout tips in this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with modelJOCK.com, as he shares his favorite photos, WORKOUT VIDEO clips and shots of him with his workout crew, Team Iron Muscle.


Khoi's Stats:
Age: 20
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 136 lbs.
Waist: 27"
Shoe: 9.5
Body Fat: 4-5%
Thighs: 21.5"
Bench press: 225 lbs. max
Squats: 275 lbs. for 5 reps
Location: Seattle



At what age did you start working out, and why?
I began working out when I was a freshman in high school, mostly by doing push-ups and light weights since I was involved in sports. I was a very small/skinny kid throughout my  high school years. I was at 100 lbs in my freshman year, and by senior year I was at 119lbs. Once I got to college, I felt like iIneeded to get bigger and add more muscles to my skinny frame. I told to myself, "it is time for a change; if others can get big then I can too." From there, I began doing lots research about weight training/bodybuilding. I want to be able to feel good about my body, have a healthy life style and pursue my fitness career.


Are you originally from Seattle?
I was born and raised in Vietnam and came to Seattle when I was 13 years old with my family.



So you are currently a college student? What are your ultimate career goals?
Yes, I'm currently a student at Seattle Central Community College. My goals are to pursue a career in personal training/fitness modeling and do a little bit of bodybuilding, but my ultimate goal is to open up my own gym one day, somewhere in California.


Tell us about Team Iron Muscle. How do you all stay motivated?
Well, I decided to make a group called "Team Iron Muscle" with the help of my friends Drew and Isaac. Our purposes are to gather people together and build a bodybuilding/healthy life style community. We help each other out by giving workout and nutrition tips and encouraging and motivating each other. Sometimes, we go workout together or throw a team BBQ. We currently have about 47 members in our group now, male and female.




What is your fitness routine like?
Right now, I'm planning to add some more weights on my frames so I can compete for my first bodybuilding show in March 2012 in San Diego. My current routine is: 
Monday: Back/shoulders/abs
Tuesday: Chest/calves
Wednesday: Legs/abs
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Back/shoulders/calves
Saturday: Arms/abs
Sun: Rest
I keep a 6-8 rep range and sometimes 8-12 rep range. I also do cardio twice a week. 

 
What about your diet? 
As for my diet, I eat six to eight meals per day. Mostly healthy food like oatmeal, fish, chicken breast, all natural peanut butter, etc. I don't really count my calorie intake, I just aim for high proteins with each of my meals.
 

What are your best physical features? Any body parts you're focusing on?
My best physical features would be my legs/abs/chest. I would like to focus on my backs/biceps more and basically try to improve every body part.


What is the best way for people to follow your progress?
You guys can follow me at:
Youtube (username: khoibeast)
Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/MusclesBEAST)

 Subscribe to the modelJOCK Youtube channel!

 
Shop Swim at Universal Gear


Comments

Post a Comment

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!