Order the New Uncensored Book!

INTERVIEW: Male Model Justin Elbo Shines in Orlando


A recent last-minute trip to Orlando, Florida, had me scrambling to take advantage of my time there to set up a photo shoot with a male model named Justin Elbo, who is signed with Emerge Modeling and Talent Agency. Unfortunately my crazy schedule and lack of availability to plan ahead (which I usually do) made it impossible for us to shoot — but the good thing is that we have been able to speak, and to set up this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW to feature his work with other photographers. 

This 21-year-old male model exudes talent, with his ability to take on a variety of different looks and styles — and his ripped physique certainly doesn't hurt his ability to attract attention. Let's hope I can do a shoot with him the next time I'm in central Florida!

JUSTIN'S STATS
Age: 21
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 135lbs
Waist: 29
Shoe: 8.5
Chest: 34
Inseam: 30
Collar: 13.5


At what age did you first get involved in modeling? How did it happen?
I got involved in modeling at the age of 20. It happened when I went to a casting one day for a clothing line, and as I was leaving I was stopped by an agent and signed with an agency later that week.


What do you like best about modeling?
What I like best about modeling is exceeding everyone’s expectations. I came a long way since high school and the reactions I get from fellow classmates and peers have been nothing but the best.


You're based in the Orlando area. Are you from central Florida originally, and how would you describe the modeling scene there?
Yes, I was born and raised in the Orlando area. The modeling scene here is more commercial.


What have been your proudest or most exciting moments in terms of modeling?
The  proudest and most exciting moment I've ever had in modeling would probably be my trip to New York City. I got a chance to meet great people and visit some of the most prestigious modeling agencies in the world.


What do you do with your free time?
I am also a part time student studying radiography at Valencia Community College, here in Orlando. I love to workout, go to the gym, play sports, and have fun with friends and family.


What kind of exercise/workout and diet strategy do you follow?
My fitness regimen is very explosive and my diet regimen is pretty strict. When I work out, I lift heavy weights and eat lots of calories every day. I try to eat lots of protein-filled foods such as meats, beans, and lots of dairy products.


Are you working on any projects right now?
I am always working on a new project every month and castings every week. Who knows where my face will show up next. But I look forward to it in the future! The best way for people to follow my latest work would be my Facebook page and my Modelmayhem or Twitter page. That’s where I keep most of my work.


If you like what you see, please subscribe to modelJOCK.com, and also subscribe to the modelJOCK Youtube channel!

Comments

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!