Order the New Uncensored Book!

My work with GIO, on Bliss

You may have already seen some of my photoshoot with male model Gio, which I've posted on my other blog, portfolioLATINO.com (and if you haven't, shame on you — please sign up for that site too! I need to build readership on both of my blogs in order to continue bringing you the up-and-coming male models from around the Americas).
Now, a bunch of the best images I made with Gio have been featured with an interview with him, on BLISS Male Mag. It's an excellent feature about an unforgettable male model. Check it out (I'll be posting more shots of him on my two blogs, as well).

Comments

  1. While GIO is definately one of my all time fave models, I have to say that all your work is amazing! My readers at BLISS were overjoyed with your images.

    Sean (rSEANd PHOTOGRAPHY
    BLISS Male Mag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hottest Posts of the Year

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models

Art of the Male Body: Artistic Nude Male Models
Get your copy of this male photography book, just $9.99!

modelJOCK on YouTube

modelJOCK on YouTube
Watch hot modelJOCK videos!